Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
10.7%
67.6%
21.7%
Game Projection
  • Necaxa
    0.72
  • Santos Laguna
    2.06
Big Win
  • Necaxa
    N/A
  • Santos Laguna
    N/A
Close Win
  • Necaxa
    N/A
  • Santos Laguna
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Necaxa @ Santos Laguna 18/03/2019
There is a 21.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Santos Laguna, at 67.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Necaxa who have a 10.7% chance. In simulation wins, Necaxa upsets Santos Laguna by averaging 11.8 shots and 3.8 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Santos Laguna 2.1 to Necaxa 0.7.

Necaxa

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Matías Ariel Fernández Fernández 2.8 1.03 0.28 24.46%
Martín Barragán Negrete 2.03 0.48 0.15 14.2%
Carlos Alberto Peña Rodríguez 2.07 0.49 0.13 12.18%
Daniel Álvarez López 1 0.16 0.04 4.06%
Xavier Iván Báez Gamiño 0.4 0.13 0.03 3.16%
Dieter Daniel Villalpando Pérez 0.56 0.11 0.03 2.88%
Rest of Team 2.07 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 10.92 2.6 0.72 --

PLAYERS

Santos Laguna

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Julio César Furch 2.61 1.27 0.84 57.4%
Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo 2.45 1.23 0.55 42.78%
Brian Avelino Lozano Aparicio 2.89 0.81 0.26 23.34%
Osvaldo David Martínez Arce 2.09 0.5 0.17 15.78%
Gerardo Alcoba Rebollo 1.09 0.24 0.08 7.26%
Carlos Emilio Orrantía Treviño 0.37 0.18 0.06 5.98%
Rest of Team 1.11 0.29 0.29 --
Team Total 12.61 4.52 2.06 --

PLAYERS