Ligue1
Totals

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
46%
25.4%
28.6%
Game Projection
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    1.58
  • Rennes
    1.11
Big Win
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A
  • Rennes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A
  • Rennes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Olympique Lyonnais @ Rennes 03/29/2019
There is a 28.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Lyonnais, at 46.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Rennes who have just a 25.4% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Lyonnais 1.6 to Rennes 1.1. In simulation wins, Rennes upsets Olympique Lyonnais by averaging 8.1 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

Olympique Lyonnais

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Nabil Fekir 2.71 1.2 0.39 32.46%
Bertrand Traoré 1.93 0.62 0.34 28.4%
Houssem Aouar 1.69 0.6 0.29 25.28%
Moussa Dembélé 1.33 0.55 0.24 20.74%
Martin Terrier 1.3 0.35 0.15 13.9%
Jason Denayer 0.26 0.06 0.05 4.96%
Rest of Team 1.2 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 10.42 3.7 1.58 --

PLAYERS

Rennes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ismaila Sarr 1.07 0.38 0.25 22.78%
Benjamin Bourigeaud 1.15 0.42 0.21 19.2%
Adrien Hunou 0.71 0.34 0.18 16.98%
M'Baye Babacar Niang 1.12 0.36 0.12 11.04%
Benjamin André 0.67 0.3 0.1 9.2%
Damien Da Silva 0.35 0.12 0.09 8.24%
Rest of Team 1.99 0.5 0.5 --
Team Total 7.06 2.41 1.11 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Olympique Lyonnais
  • Rennes
  • Olympique Lyonnais
  • Rennes
Olympique Lyonnais Trends Rennes Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-6-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-8-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-4-5 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-3-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 27 games 7.4% Win by 2 or More 1 of 26 games 3.8%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 27 games 11.1% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 26 games 19.2%
When Favored W-L-D: 12-5-8 When Favored W-L-D: 9-4-3
Road Favorite W-L-D: 4-3-5 Home Favorite W-L-D: 7-2-3
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 43-19-14 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 28-24-24
Road Last Season W-L-D: 19-11-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 18-10-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 27 of 76 games 35.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 76 games 14.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 76 games 11.8% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 76 games 10.5%
Over-Under O-U: 12-13 Over-Under O-U: 14-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-9 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 27 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 27 games 55.6% Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 26 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 27 games 44.4% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 26 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%