Championship
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
37.3%
30.8%
31.9%
Game Projection
  • Aston Villa
    1.08
  • Derby County
    0.96
Big Win
  • Aston Villa
    N/A
  • Derby County
    N/A
Close Win
  • Aston Villa
    N/A
  • Derby County
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Aston Villa @ Derby County 05/27/2019
There is a 31.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Aston Villa, at 37.3%, are solid favorites to beat Derby County who have a 30.8% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Aston Villa 1.1 to Derby County 1.0. In simulation wins, Derby County upsets Aston Villa by averaging 10.1 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.

Aston Villa

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathan Kodjia 1.54 0.55 0.26 23.32%
Anwar El-Ghazi 1.62 0.79 0.25 21.86%
Conor Hourihane 1.86 0.55 0.18 16.88%
Jack Grealish 1.94 0.55 0.17 15.48%
Andre Green 0.89 0.25 0.08 7.56%
John McGinn 0.96 0.21 0.07 7%
Rest of Team 0.87 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 9.68 3.1 1.08 --

PLAYERS

Derby County

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Tom Lawrence 2.41 0.97 0.27 23.58%
David Nugent 1.67 0.53 0.23 20.54%
Florian Jozefzoon 1.36 0.4 0.15 13.94%
Joe Ledley 0.32 0.16 0.11 10.08%
Tom Huddlestone 0.94 0.27 0.08 7.44%
Bradley Johnson 1.25 0.16 0.06 6.16%
Rest of Team 1.27 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 9.22 2.7 0.96 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Aston Villa
  • Derby County
  • Aston Villa
  • Derby County
Aston Villa Trends Derby County Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 19-11-16 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 20-12-14
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 8-7-8 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 13-3-7
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 5 of 46 games 10.9% Win by 2 or More 3 of 46 games 6.5%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 46 games 6.5% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 46 games 10.9%
When Favored W-L-D: 16-5-10 When Favored W-L-D: 15-5-9
Road Favorite W-L-D: 5-2-3 Home Favorite W-L-D: 12-2-7
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 42-27-26 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 39-27-28
Road Last Season W-L-D: 16-22-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 24-10-13
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 95 games 21.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 94 games 21.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 95 games 14.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 94 games 14.9%
Over-Under O-U: 26-16 Over-Under O-U: 22-18
Road Over-Under O-U: 16-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 12-10
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 46 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 46 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 27 of 46 games 58.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 21 of 46 games 45.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 19 of 46 games 41.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 25 of 46 games 54.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 95 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 94 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio