NFL
Jacksonville Jaguars
0
Houston Texans
0

Accuscore Probability

-0.5
0.5

Over/Under

N/A

Accuscore Probability

 
 
-0.5
under
0.5
over
Money Line
JAC  59.1%
Side Value
JAC  59.1%
59.1%
40.9%
Game Projection
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
    27.9 Points
  • Houston Texans
    24.4 Points
Big Win
  • JAC
    34.0%
  • HOU
    17.3%
Close Win
  • JAC
    13.0%
  • HOU
    14.1%

Game Prediction

NFL: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
Expect a close game with the Jacksonville Jaguars winning 59.0% of simulations, and the Houston Texans 41.0% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Jacksonville Jaguars commit fewer turnovers in 27.0% of simulations and they go on to win 88.0% when they take care of the ball. The Houston Texans wins 53.0% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Trevor Lawrence is averaging 305.0 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (36.0% chance) then he helps his team win 64%. Devin Singletary is averaging 95.0 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (42.0% chance) then he helps his team win 62%.
View More

Jacksonville Jaguars

PASSING COM YDS TD INT
Trevor Lawrence 24.6 306.6 2.5 0.8

RUSHING ATT YDS AVG TD
Travis Etienne Jr. 20.1 77.9 3.8 0.3
Trevor Lawrence 4.0 15.6 3.8 0.1
Tank Bigsby 2.9 1.6 0.5

RECEIVING REC YDS AVG TD
Calvin Ridley 6.0 132.8 22.1 1.0
Christian Kirk 6.0 69.1 11.5 0.9
Evan Engram 5.8 48.1 8.3 0.2
Travis Etienne Jr. 2.8 21.1 7.5 0.1

DEFENSE SACK INT FUM TO

Houston Texans

PASSING COM YDS TD INT
C.J. Stroud 18.3 170.8 1.1 0.3

RUSHING ATT YDS AVG TD
Devin Singletary 6.0 54.6 9.0 0.8
Dameon Pierce 13.8 23.4 1.7 0.1
Dare Ogunbowale 1.5 3.4 2.3 0.0

RECEIVING REC YDS AVG TD
Tank Dell 4.5 51.1 11.4 0.1
Nico Collins 4.2 47.9 11.4 0.5
Robert Woods 2.2 18.9 8.6 0.3
Dameon Pierce 2.3 12.7 5.5 0.1

DEFENSE SACK INT FUM TO

Trends

  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Houston Texans
CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.
Jacksonville Jaguars ATS RECORD Houston Texans ATS RECORD ATS EDGE
All Games 9-8-0 All Games 10-8-1 No Edge
Road Games 50-30-00 Home Games 5-4-0 No Edge
When Favored 7-4-0 When Underdog 7-4-0 No Edge
Division Opp 4-2-0 Division Opp 4-2-0 No Edge
Opp .500+ Record 6-3-0 Opp .500+ Record 6-1-0 Houston Texans
LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.
Jacksonville Jaguars ATS RECORD Houston Texans ATS RECORD ATS EDGE
All Games 11-8-0 All Games 8-8-1 No Edge
Road Games 50-50-00 Home Games 3-5-1 No Edge
When Favored 2-3-0 When Underdog 8-8-1 No Edge
Division Opp 4-2-0 Division Opp 4-2-0 No Edge
Opp Under .500 47-52-0 Opp .500+ Record 63-67-4 No Edge
OVER-UNDER TRENDS
Jacksonville Jaguars O-U-P RECORD Houston Texans O-U-P RECORD O-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P) 8-9-0 All Totals (O-U-P) 8-11-0 UNDER
On Road 4-4-0 At Home 4-6-0 UNDER
All Totals Last Season 9-10-0 All Totals Last Season 7-8-1 UNDER
On Road Last Season 6-4-0 At Home Last Season 3-4-0 OVER
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio