December 03, 2022 9:17 AM CST

Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers 11/27/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Expect a close game with the Denver Broncos winning 58.0% of simulations, and the Carolina Panthers 42.0% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Denver Broncos commit fewer turnovers in 70.0% of simulations and they go on to win 70.0% when they take care of the ball. The Carolina Panthers wins 69.0% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Latavius Murray is averaging 68.0 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (37.0% chance) then he helps his team win 82%. D'Onta Foreman is averaging 100.0 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (22.0% chance) then he helps his team win 78%.

Denver BroncosCarolina Panthers
All Games 3-8-0All Games 6-6-0
Road Games 20-40-00Home Games 4-3-0 No Edge
When Underdog 3-4-0When Favored 1-2-0
Non-Division Opp 2-6-0Non-Division Opp 2-6-0
Opp Under .500 1-4-0Opp Under .500 3-2-0

Denver BroncosCarolina Panthers
All Games 8-8-1All Games 4-13-0
Road Games 30-40-10Home Games 1-7-0 No Edge
When Underdog 3-3-1When Favored 1-6-0
Non-Division Opp 6-4-1Non-Division Opp 2-9-0
Opp Under .500 71-21-1Opp Under .500 27-97-0

Denver BroncosCarolina Panthers
All Totals (O-U-P) 1-10-0All Totals (O-U-P) 4-8-0UNDER
On Road 1-5-0At Home 2-5-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season 5-12-0All Totals Last Season 7-10-0UNDER
On Road Last Season 2-6-0At Home Last Season 3-5-0UNDER

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio