December 03, 2022 9:17 AM CST

Los Angeles Chargers vs Arizona Cardinals 11/27/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Expect a close game with the Los Angeles Chargers winning 47.0% of simulations, and the Arizona Cardinals 52.0% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Los Angeles Chargers commit fewer turnovers in 13.0% of simulations and they go on to win 88.0% when they take care of the ball. The Arizona Cardinals wins 59.0% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Justin Herbert is averaging 363.0 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (44.0% chance) then he helps his team win 56%. James Conner is averaging 62.0 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (38.0% chance) then he helps his team win 78%.

Los Angeles ChargersArizona Cardinals
All Games 6-4-1All Games 6-6-0
Road Games 40-10-10Home Games 3-4-0 No Edge
When Favored 3-4-1When Underdog 5-4-0
Non-Division Opp 3-3-1Non-Division Opp 5-2-0
Opp Under .500 1-2-0Opp .500+ Record 2-4-0

Los Angeles ChargersArizona Cardinals
All Games 8-9-0All Games 10-8-0
Road Games 40-40-00Home Games 2-6-0 No Edge
When Favored 6-7-0When Underdog 6-1-0
Non-Division Opp 5-6-0Non-Division Opp 6-5-0
Opp .500+ Record 69-87-0Opp .500+ Record 78-60-0

Los Angeles ChargersArizona Cardinals
All Totals (O-U-P) 6-5-0All Totals (O-U-P) 8-4-0OVER
On Road 3-3-0At Home 5-2-0OVER
All Totals Last Season 10-7-0All Totals Last Season 7-11-0UNDER
On Road Last Season 4-4-0At Home Last Season 3-5-0UNDER

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio