By Tomi Rantanen

AccuScore Selection #1:

Kansas City Royals -102 (vs Cleveland Indians)
Edinson Volquez vs Corey Kluber

Kansas City got beaten badly last night and are looking for a bounce back game. The oddsmakers have read too much into the past performance, since the Royals are definitely a better team and are expected to reach their best level at any moment. Even if Cleveland are not as bad as predicted early in the season, there should be only one favorite in this matchup. On the mound, Volquez is expected to have a great game with 60% chance of a Quaity Start, whereas Kluber on the other side will only be decent with 40%. The Indians are also 0-5 when Kluber starts. AccuScore simulations put KC ahead by wide margin at 60.3%. Odds of -139 would be closer to correct. The Royals are considered underdogs by the oddsmakers and present great value.

For every Major League Baseball game, AccuScore has MLB Expert Picks and Game Previews

Get 20% off of subscription (monthly or annual) by using coupon code "baseball20"!

AccuScore Selection #2:

Los Angeles Dodgers -109 (@ Milwaukee Brewers)
Mike Fiers vs Carlos Frias

The Dodgers and Brewers have gone head to head three times in the series, with Brewers winning the 1st and the 3rd. It will be Dodgers’ turn tonight. We still believe that they are the better of the two teams, despite losing two out of three. Brewers’ pitchers have kept the heavy hitters in check but tonight it can all be different; starter Mike Fiers has not impressed and the Brewers are 2-3 when Fiers starts. We like Carlos Frias starting for the Dodgers and expect him to play a good game. Our simulations have Dodgers as 60.3% winners, which would set the odds at -151. Great opportunity to grab great value for a better team!

AccuScore Selection #3:

Detroit Tigers +102 (@ Chicago White Sox)
Jose Quintana vs Kyle Lobstein

This is a type of a situation we are always on the lookout for. A very good team losing two in a row for slightly underrated opponent, and the oddsmakers react the way we like them to. Detroit has every chance to take the win in this 3rd game of the series. The starting pitchers are evenly matched but Detroit has an edge at the bullpen and at bat. White Sox had a great run of two games, but Detroit will turn the tide today. AccuScore supercomputer has calculated the Tigers as 57.8% winners in 10 000 simulations. This means odds of about -139 and shows great value in +100’s!!

FREE 7-DAY PREVIEW:Join Now for a FREE trial

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio