Serie-A

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
57.3%
19.2%
23.5%
Game Projection
  • Roma
    2.08
  • Udinese
    1.14
Big Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Udinese
    N/A
Close Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Udinese
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Roma @ Udinese 11/24/2018
There is a 23.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Roma, at 57.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Udinese who have just a 19.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Roma 2.1 to Udinese 1.1. In simulation wins, Udinese upsets Roma by averaging 13.7 shots and 4.9 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

Roma

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Edin Dzeko 5.22 1.71 0.5 39.24%
Javier Matías Pastore 1.29 0.42 0.28 24.08%
Cengiz Ünder 2.1 0.79 0.24 21.1%
Bryan Cristante 1.61 0.41 0.22 19.52%
Patrik Schick 1.49 0.69 0.21 18.86%
Lorenzo Pellegrini 1.81 0.71 0.2 18.06%
Rest of Team 3.37 0.85 0.85 --
Team Total 16.89 5.57 2.08 --

PLAYERS

Udinese

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Lasagna 2.73 1.21 0.34 28.78%
Rodrigo Javier de Paul 2.44 0.85 0.3 26.58%
Antonín Barák 1.15 0.5 0.17 15.4%
Seko Fofana 2.43 0.55 0.14 12.76%
Rolando Mandragora 1.23 0.26 0.06 6.3%
Darwin Daniel Machís Marcano 1.55 0.21 0.06 5.34%
Rest of Team 1.07 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 12.6 3.78 1.14 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Roma
  • Udinese
  • Roma
  • Udinese
Roma Trends Udinese Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-3-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-7-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-2-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-4-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 11 games 9.1% Win by 2 or More 1 of 12 games 8.3%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 11 games 18.2% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 12 games 16.7%
When Favored W-L-D: 4-2-2 When Favored W-L-D: 2-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 2-1-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 51-14-11 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 24-39-13
Road Last Season W-L-D: 24-6-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 14-17-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 33 of 76 games 43.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 76 games 17.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 76 games 6.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 76 games 21.1%
Over-Under O-U: 6-6 Over-Under O-U: 9-4
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 11 games 45.5% Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 12 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 11 games 54.5% Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 12 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%