Serie-A

Over/Under

2.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
27.3%
37.8%
34.9%
Game Projection
  • Genoa
    0.77
  • Bologna
    0.98
Big Win
  • Genoa
    N/A
  • Bologna
    N/A
Close Win
  • Genoa
    N/A
  • Bologna
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Genoa @ Bologna 02/24/2018
There is a 34.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bologna, at 37.8%, are solid favorites to beat Genoa who have a 27.3% chance. In simulation wins, Genoa upsets Bologna by averaging 8.6 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bologna 1.0 to Genoa 0.8.

Genoa

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Goran Pandev 1.23 0.62 0.18 16.34%
Luca Rigoni 1.04 0.49 0.14 12.74%
Adel Taarabt 1.4 0.44 0.13 12.3%
Diego Sebastián Laxalt Suárez 0.78 0.18 0.12 11.16%
Miguel Luís Pinto Veloso 1.24 0.23 0.07 6.42%
Andrea Bertolacci 0.43 0.07 0.05 4.72%
Rest of Team 1.55 0.31 0.31 --
Team Total 7.67 2.33 0.77 --

PLAYERS

Bologna

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Simone Verdi 3.45 1.04 0.29 24.84%
Mattia Destro 2.23 1.06 0.29 25.38%
Godfred Donsah 0.98 0.41 0.1 9.6%
Andrea Poli 0.47 0.18 0.07 6.88%
Federico Di Francesco 2.07 0.32 0.07 6.86%
Saphir Sliti Taïder 0.96 0.23 0.05 5.04%
Rest of Team 1.12 0.36 0.36 --
Team Total 11.27 3.6 0.98 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Genoa
  • Bologna
  • Genoa
  • Bologna
Genoa Trends Bologna Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-11-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-13-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-4-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-6-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 25 games 8.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-7-5 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-11-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-3-4 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-4-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 9-20-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-19-8
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-14-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-9-2
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 38 games 13.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 38 games 18.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 38 games 26.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 38 games 28.9%
Over-Under O-U: 8-17 Over-Under O-U: 16-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 7-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 25 games 24.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 25 games 68.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 19 of 25 games 76.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 25 games 32.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%