Serie-A

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
63.9%
15.5%
20.6%
Game Projection
  • Roma
    2.36
  • Benevento
    1.12
Big Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Benevento
    N/A
Close Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Benevento
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Roma @ Benevento 09/20/2017
There is a 20.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Roma, at 63.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Benevento who have just a 15.5% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Roma 2.4 to Benevento 1.1. In simulation wins, Benevento upsets Roma by averaging 14.7 shots and 5.2 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

Roma

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Edin Dzeko 4.94 2.06 0.86 58.42%
Radja Nainggolan 2.54 0.61 0.33 28.44%
Gregoire Defrel 1.9 0.46 0.3 25.82%
Aleksandar Kolarov 1.25 0.33 0.22 20%
Bruno da Silva Peres 1.48 0.6 0.2 18.14%
Kevin Strootman 1.33 0.52 0.17 15.7%
Rest of Team 2.82 0.56 0.56 --
Team Total 16.27 5.14 2.36 --

PLAYERS

Benevento

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Massimo Coda 4.47 1.51 0.41 33.46%
Danilo Cataldi 2.55 0.71 0.19 17.46%
Marco D'Alessandro 1.28 0.51 0.18 16.6%
Fabio Giovanni Ceravolo 1.49 0.4 0.11 9.94%
Yussif Raman Chibsah 0.93 0.26 0.07 6.66%
Andrea Costa 0.35 0.12 0.06 5.92%
Rest of Team 2.39 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 13.45 3.91 1.12 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Roma
  • Benevento
  • Roma
  • Benevento
Roma Trends Benevento Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-1-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-4-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 3 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 3 games 33.3% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 4 games 25.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 2-1-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-1-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 28-7-3 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 12-5-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 38 games 52.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 38 games 5.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 1-1 Over-Under O-U: 2-2
Road Over-Under O-U: 1-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-0
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 3 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 4 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 3 games 66.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 4 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 3 games 33.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 4 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games