LA Liga

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
40.5%
34.3%
25.2%
Game Projection
  • Celta de Vigo
    1.68
  • Las Palmas
    1.53
Big Win
  • Celta de Vigo
    N/A
  • Las Palmas
    N/A
Close Win
  • Celta de Vigo
    N/A
  • Las Palmas
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Celta de Vigo @ Las Palmas 10/16/2017
There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Celta de Vigo, at 40.5%, are solid favorites to beat Las Palmas who have a 34.3% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Celta de Vigo 1.7 to Las Palmas 1.5. In simulation wins, Las Palmas upsets Celta de Vigo by averaging 10.6 shots and 5.1 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

Celta de Vigo

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Iago Aspas Juncal 2.76 0.94 0.48 38.22%
Claudio Beauvue 3.24 0.97 0.34 28.86%
Pione Sisto 1.43 0.67 0.3 25.74%
Pedro Pablo Hernández 0.91 0.27 0.19 17.32%
Daniel Wass 1.51 0.29 0.16 14.4%
Hugo Mallo Novegil 0.64 0.23 0.08 7.36%
Rest of Team 1.23 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 11.72 3.7 1.68 --

PLAYERS

Las Palmas

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathan Viera Ramos 2.19 0.96 0.31 26.74%
Sergio Ezequiel Araújo 2.21 0.85 0.28 24.66%
Alen Halilovic 1.61 0.67 0.22 20.14%
Víctor Machín Pérez 0.87 0.4 0.17 15.92%
Pedro Taunausú Domínguez Placeres 0.78 0.41 0.17 15.84%
Pedro Bigas Rigo 0.51 0.16 0.13 12.08%
Rest of Team 1.5 0.69 0.69 --
Team Total 9.66 4.13 1.53 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Celta de Vigo
  • Las Palmas
  • Celta de Vigo
  • Las Palmas
Celta de Vigo Trends Las Palmas Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-3-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-5-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-2-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 7 games 14.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 7 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 7 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 7 games 42.9%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-4-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-19-6 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-19-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 4-11-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 9-4-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 38 games 15.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 38 games 23.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 38 games 26.3%
Over-Under O-U: 6-2 Over-Under O-U: 3-4
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 7 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 7 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 7 games 71.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 7 games 42.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 7 games 28.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 7 games 57.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%