Ligue1

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
21.1%
54.7%
24.2%
Game Projection
  • Saint-Etienne
    1.04
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    1.79
Big Win
  • Saint-Etienne
    N/A
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A
Close Win
  • Saint-Etienne
    N/A
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Saint-Etienne @ Olympique Lyonnais 11/23/2018
There is a 24.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Lyonnais, at 54.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Saint-Etienne who have a 21.1% chance. In simulation wins, Saint-Etienne upsets Olympique Lyonnais by averaging 9.0 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Lyonnais 1.8 to Saint-Etienne 1.0.

Saint-Etienne

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Wahbi Khazri 2.21 0.7 0.34 28.88%
Rémy Cabella 1.97 0.76 0.22 19.78%
Mathieu Debuchy 0.6 0.29 0.19 17.32%
Loïs Diony 1.1 0.51 0.14 13.16%
Arnaud Nordin 0.76 0.25 0.07 6.24%
Timothée Kolodziejczak 0.14 0.07 0.04 4.12%
Rest of Team 1.28 0.16 0.16 --
Team Total 8.06 2.74 1.04 --

PLAYERS

Olympique Lyonnais

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Memphis Depay 3.76 1.76 0.66 48.08%
Houssem Aouar 2.83 1.23 0.49 38.26%
Moussa Dembélé 2.54 1.15 0.32 27.7%
Ferland Mendy 1.33 0.36 0.09 8.54%
Tanguy NDombèlé Alvaro 1.17 0.29 0.07 6.84%
Kenny Tete 0.39 0.18 0.06 6.24%
Rest of Team 1.95 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 13.96 5.3 1.79 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Saint-Etienne
  • Olympique Lyonnais
  • Saint-Etienne
  • Olympique Lyonnais
Saint-Etienne Trends Olympique Lyonnais Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-2-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-3-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-2-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-1-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 12 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 2 of 12 games 16.7%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 12 games 16.7% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 12 games 8.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 27-25-24 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 43-19-14
Road Last Season W-L-D: 12-18-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 24-8-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 76 games 18.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 27 of 76 games 35.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 76 games 18.4% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 76 games 11.8%
Over-Under O-U: 5-5 Over-Under O-U: 6-6
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 12 games 41.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 12 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 12 games 58.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 12 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%