EPL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
3.8%
81.9%
14.3%
Game Projection
  • Huddersfield Town
    0.36
  • Newcastle United
    2.32
Big Win
  • Huddersfield Town
    N/A
  • Newcastle United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Huddersfield Town
    N/A
  • Newcastle United
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Huddersfield Town @ Newcastle United 02/23/2019
There is a 14.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Newcastle United, at 80.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Huddersfield Town who have a 4.5% chance. In simulation wins, Huddersfield Town upsets Newcastle United by averaging 4.0 shots and 1.9 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Newcastle United 2.3 to Huddersfield Town 0.4.

Huddersfield Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Aaron Mooy 0.84 0.28 0.12 11.36%
Elias Kachunga 0.35 0.16 0.05 4.72%
Terence Kongolo 0.32 0.12 0.04 4.3%
Mathias Jattah-Njie Jørgensen 0.15 0.06 0.04 4.02%
Adama Diakhaby 0.17 0.06 0.03 3.2%
Jason Puncheon 0.32 0.08 0.03 2.52%
Rest of Team 0.7 0.11 0.11 --
Team Total 2.84 0.87 0.36 --

PLAYERS

Newcastle United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
José Salomón Rondón Giménez 3.74 1.5 0.66 48.44%
Ayoze Pérez Gutiérrez 2.06 0.97 0.35 29.74%
Christian Atsu Twasam 1.7 0.98 0.33 27.56%
Sean Longstaff 1.89 0.88 0.3 26.44%
Matt Ritchie 2.03 0.57 0.19 17.64%
Isaac Hayden 0.57 0.37 0.12 11.36%
Rest of Team 3.07 0.86 0.86 --
Team Total 15.07 6.14 2.32 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Huddersfield Town
  • Newcastle United
  • Huddersfield Town
  • Newcastle United
Huddersfield Town Trends Newcastle United Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-18-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-12-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-8-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-7-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 25 games 4.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 8 of 25 games 32.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-15-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-10-5
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-8-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-5-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 34-34-19 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 41-28-15
Road Last Season W-L-D: 13-20-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 23-12-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 87 games 8.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 84 games 23.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 25 of 87 games 28.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 84 games 10.7%
Over-Under O-U: 11-11 Over-Under O-U: 10-12
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-8 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-8
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 25 games 44.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 25 games 48.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 14 of 25 games 56.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 25 games 52.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 87 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 84 games 0.0%