EPL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
11.8%
61.8%
26.4%
Game Projection
  • Stoke City
    0.48
  • Burnley
    1.48
Big Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Burnley
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Burnley
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Stoke City @ Burnley 12/12/2017
There is a 30.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Burnley, at 52.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Stoke City who have a 16.7% chance. In simulation wins, Stoke City upsets Burnley by averaging 8.8 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Burnley 1.3 to Stoke City 0.6.

Stoke City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Xherdan Shaqiri 1.36 0.53 0.12 11.24%
Mame Biram Diouf 1.12 0.34 0.11 10.94%
Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting 1.57 0.4 0.1 8.96%
Kurt Zouma 0.57 0.21 0.04 3.88%
Ryan Shawcross 0.52 0.2 0.04 3.62%
Ramadan Sobhi 0.33 0.22 0.04 3.48%
Rest of Team 1.05 0.1 0.1 --
Team Total 6.5 2 0.48 --

PLAYERS

Burnley

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Chris Wood 3.05 1.09 0.58 44.4%
Johann Berg Guðmunds­son 1.38 0.56 0.19 17.2%
Robbie Brady 1.65 0.53 0.18 16.26%
Jeff Hendrick 1.54 0.33 0.17 15.24%
Steven Defour 0.81 0.27 0.09 8.48%
Stephen Ward 0.32 0.1 0.08 7.44%
Rest of Team 1.93 0.55 0.55 --
Team Total 10.68 3.43 1.48 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Stoke City
  • Burnley
  • Stoke City
  • Burnley
Stoke City Trends Burnley Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-8-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-4-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-5-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-2-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 16 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 16 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 16 games 25.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 16 games 6.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-7-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 6-3-3
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 6-16-10 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 9-20-3
Road Last Season W-L-D: 2-10-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-6-2
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 32 games 9.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 32 games 9.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 32 games 31.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 32 games 25.0%
Over-Under O-U: 12-3 Over-Under O-U: 3-12
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 16 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 16 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 16 games 75.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 16 games 18.8%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 16 games 25.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 16 games 81.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0%