Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
27.8%
41.5%
30.7%
Game Projection
  • Freiburg
    1.01
  • Schalke 04
    1.3
Big Win
  • Freiburg
    N/A
  • Schalke 04
    N/A
Close Win
  • Freiburg
    N/A
  • Schalke 04
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Freiburg @ Schalke 04 02/16/2019
There is a 29.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Schalke 04, at 43.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Freiburg who have a 27.8% chance. In simulation wins, Freiburg upsets Schalke 04 by averaging 7.9 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Schalke 04 1.3 to Freiburg 1.0.

Freiburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Nils Petersen 1.78 0.68 0.39 32.14%
Lucas Höler 0.56 0.32 0.15 13.5%
Mike Frantz 0.59 0.29 0.1 9.94%
Vincenzo Grifo 1.05 0.29 0.09 8.48%
Christian Günter 0.93 0.26 0.07 6.76%
Janik Haberer 0.88 0.22 0.07 6.62%
Rest of Team 1.08 0.39 0.39 --
Team Total 6.87 2.45 1.01 --

PLAYERS

Schalke 04

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mark Uth 2.6 1.06 0.43 35.24%
Amine Harit 1.06 0.41 0.17 15.9%
Suat Serdar 2.18 0.58 0.17 15.06%
Bastian Oczipka 0.93 0.29 0.14 13.14%
Rabbi Matondo 1.39 0.39 0.11 10.12%
Weston McKennie 0.47 0.19 0.09 8.62%
Rest of Team 2.34 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 10.98 3.41 1.3 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Freiburg
  • Schalke 04
  • Freiburg
  • Schalke 04
Freiburg Trends Schalke 04 Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-8-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-11-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-5-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-6-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 21 games 4.8% Win by 2 or More 2 of 21 games 9.5%
Lose by 2 or More 8 of 21 games 38.1% Lose by 2 or More 6 of 21 games 28.6%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-6-6 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-4-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-28-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-20-19
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-19-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 18-6-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 68 games 5.9% Win by 2 or More (LS) 17 of 68 games 25.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 68 games 30.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 68 games 13.2%
Over-Under O-U: 12-9 Over-Under O-U: 14-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 21 games 52.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 21 games 52.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 21 games 47.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 21 games 47.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%