Bundesliga

Over/Under

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
38.9%
31.6%
29.5%
Game Projection
  • Hoffenheim
    1.28
  • Hertha BSC
    1.13
Big Win
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
  • Hertha Ber
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
  • Hertha Ber
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Hoffenheim @ Hertha BSC 03/31/2017
There is a 29.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hoffenheim, at 38.9%, are solid favorites to beat Hertha BSC who have a 31.6% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Hoffenheim 1.3 to Hertha BSC 1.1. In simulation wins, Hertha BSC upsets Hoffenheim by averaging 11.0 shots and 4.6 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Hoffenheim

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sandro Wagner 2.03 0.81 0.41 33.36%
Mark Uth 1.58 0.53 0.3 26.08%
Andrej Kramaric 2.27 0.82 0.25 21.52%
Lukas Rupp 1.22 0.4 0.16 14.7%
Sebastian Rudy 0.72 0.28 0.08 7.54%
Fabian Lukas Schär 0.5 0.06 0.02 2.44%
Rest of Team 1.07 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 9.39 3.1 1.28 --

PLAYERS

Hertha BSC

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Salomon Armand Magloire Kalou 1.75 0.85 0.36 30.48%
Vladimír Darida 1.44 0.62 0.19 17.22%
Valentin Stocker 1.28 0.56 0.16 15.26%
Tolga Cigerci 1.61 0.53 0.11 10.2%
Marvin Plattenhardt 0.79 0.26 0.1 9.78%
Jens Hegeler 1.14 0.37 0.08 7.5%
Rest of Team 1.96 0.4 0.4 --
Team Total 9.96 3.6 1.13 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Hoffenheim
  • Hertha BSC
  • Hoffenheim
  • Hertha BSC
Hoffenheim Trends Hertha BSC Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-2-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 12-9-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-2-6 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 10-1-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 24 games 8.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 25 games 4.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 24 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 25 games 20.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 8-0-4 When Favored W-L-D: 8-1-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-1 Home Favorite W-L-D: 8-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 12-10 Over-Under O-U: 10-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 24 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 24 games 54.2% Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 25 games 44.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 24 games 45.8% Total: 2 or Less Goals 14 of 25 games 56.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games