SPFL
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
RANG  65.9%
Side Value
DRAW  5.5%
8.9%
65.9%
25.2%
Game Projection
  • Hibernian
    0.42
  • Glasgow Rangers
    1.57
Big Win
  • Hibernian
    N/A
  • Glasgow Rangers
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hibernian
    N/A
  • Glasgow Rangers
    N/A

Game Prediction

SPFL: Hibernian @ Glasgow Rangers 12/15/2022
There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Glasgow Rangers, at 65.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Hibernian who have a 8.9% chance. In simulation wins, Hibernian upsets Glasgow Rangers by averaging 3.9 shots and 1.9 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Glasgow Rangers 1.6 to Hibernian 0.4. The leading goal scorer for Hibernian is Mykola Kukharevych with a 12% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Hibernian has a 29% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Glasgow Rangers is James Tavernier with a 32% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Glasgow Rangers has a 88% chance to win.

Hibernian

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mykola Kukharevych 0.63 0.22 0.13 12.26%
Josh Campbell 0.25 0.12 0.09 8.88%
Ryan Porteous 0.41 0.16 0.05 5.24%
Joe Newell 0.3 0.12 0.04 4.14%
Nohan Kenneh 0.32 0.05 0.03 3.36%
Paul Hanlon 0.16 0.07 0.02 2.34%
Rest of Team 0.7 0.12 0.12 --
Team Total 2.78 0.87 0.42 --

PLAYERS

Glasgow Rangers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
James Tavernier 1.37 0.79 0.39 32.26%
Alfredo José Morelos Aviléz 1.39 0.67 0.38 31.92%
Malik Tillman 0.96 0.6 0.25 21.9%
John Lundstram 0.83 0.38 0.2 18.58%
Ryan Kent 1.01 0.44 0.15 14.06%
Scott Wright 0.62 0.4 0.14 12.8%
Rest of Team 0.76 0.09 0.09 --
Team Total 6.95 3.37 1.57 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Hibernian
  • Glasgow Rangers
  • Hibernian
  • Glasgow Rangers
Hibernian Trends Glasgow Rangers Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-8-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-2-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-6-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-0-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 16 games 6.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 15 games 6.7%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 16 games 18.8% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 15 games 6.7%
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-15-12 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 27-3-8
Road Last Season W-L-D: 4-10-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 14-1-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 38 games 13.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 38 games 42.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 38 games 18.4% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 38 games 2.6%
Over-Under O-U: 11-9 Over-Under O-U: 11-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 16 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 15 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 16 games 43.8% Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 15 games 73.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 16 games 56.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 15 games 26.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio