Serie-A
Totals

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
ACMI  60.5%
Side Value
DRAW  3.5%
60.5%
14.3%
25.2%
Game Projection
  • Milan
    1.69
  • Salernitana
    0.69
Big Win
  • Milan
    N/A
  • Salernitana
    N/A
Close Win
  • Milan
    N/A
  • Salernitana
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Milan @ Salernitana 01/04/2023
There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Milan, at 60.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Salernitana who have just a 14.3% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Milan 1.7 to Salernitana 0.7. In simulation wins, Salernitana upsets Milan by averaging 5.3 shots and 2.9 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. The leading goal scorer for Milan is Rafael Leão with a 36% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Milan has a 82% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Salernitana is Boulaye Dia with a 29% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Salernitana has a 31% chance to win.

Milan

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rafael Leão 2.3 0.99 0.45 36.44%
Olivier Giroud 2.05 0.77 0.45 35.66%
Brahim Abdelkader Diaz 0.82 0.44 0.25 22.5%
Theo Bernard François Hernández 1.36 0.48 0.19 17.46%
Sandro Tonali 0.68 0.44 0.13 12.14%
Ismael Bennacer 0.43 0.17 0.08 7.94%
Rest of Team 1.29 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 8.92 3.78 1.69 --

PLAYERS

Salernitana

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Boulaye Dia 0.96 0.65 0.34 28.9%
Pasquale Mazzocchi 0.5 0.2 0.1 9.44%
Lassana Coulibaly 0.41 0.23 0.05 5.18%
Erik Botheim 0.16 0.08 0.04 4.4%
Dylan Bronn 0.34 0.16 0.04 4.06%
Flavius Daniliuc 0.24 0.18 0.04 4%
Rest of Team 1.56 0.31 0.31 --
Team Total 4.16 1.81 0.69 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Milan
  • Salernitana
  • Milan
  • Salernitana
Milan Trends Salernitana Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-2-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-6-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-1-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-2-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 15 games 6.7% Win by 2 or More 1 of 15 games 6.7%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 15 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 15 games 20.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 10-2-3 When Favored W-L-D: 3-1-2
Road Favorite W-L-D: 3-1-3 Home Favorite W-L-D: 3-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-4-8 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 7-21-10
Road Last Season W-L-D: 14-1-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 3-10-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 38 games 34.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 38 games 2.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 38 games 36.8%
Over-Under O-U: 8-6 Over-Under O-U: 12-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 15 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 15 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 15 games 66.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 15 games 66.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 15 games 33.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 15 games 33.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio