Serie-A

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
ACMI  54.4%

Side Value
DRAW  2.1%

17.7%
54.4%
27.9%
Game Projection
  • Genoa
    0.75
  • Milan
    1.54
Big Win
  • Genoa
    N/A
  • Milan
    N/A
Close Win
  • Genoa
    N/A
  • Milan
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Genoa @ Milan 13/05/2020
There is a 27.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Milan, at 54.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Genoa who have a 17.7% chance. In simulation wins, Genoa upsets Milan by averaging 6.3 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Milan 1.5 to Genoa 0.7.

Genoa

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Domenico Criscito 0.7 0.41 0.27 24.44%
Arnaldo Antonio Sanabria Ayala 1.19 0.49 0.15 14.3%
Bakary Adama Soumaoro 0.35 0.11 0.06 5.7%
Lasse Schöne 0.79 0.2 0.05 5.28%
Francesco Cassata 0.38 0.19 0.05 5.2%
Andrea Masiello 0.31 0.07 0.05 4.76%
Rest of Team 1.63 0.37 0.37 --
Team Total 5.34 1.84 0.75 --

PLAYERS

Milan

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ante Rebic 2.08 0.99 0.45 36.94%
Hakan Çalhanoglu 3.6 1.31 0.32 26.9%
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 3.96 0.84 0.3 25.92%
Theo Bernard François Hernández 1.61 0.54 0.21 18.72%
Samuel Castillejo Azuaga 2.03 0.52 0.11 10.84%
Franck Yannick Kessié 1.7 0.36 0.09 9.1%
Rest of Team 1.17 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 16.15 4.76 1.54 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio