Portugal
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
RIOA  61.7%
Side Value
RIOA  14.6%
15.3%
61.7%
23%
Game Projection
  • Marítimo
    0.85
  • Rio Ave
    1.95
Big Win
  • Marítimo
    N/A
  • Rio Ave
    N/A
Close Win
  • Marítimo
    N/A
  • Rio Ave
    N/A

Game Prediction

PORTUGAL: Marítimo @ Rio Ave 12/28/2022
There is a 23.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Rio Ave, at 61.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Marítimo who have a 15.3% chance. In simulation wins, Marítimo upsets Rio Ave by averaging 8.0 shots and 4.0 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Rio Ave 2.0 to Marítimo 0.9. The leading goal scorer for Marítimo is Bruno Alexandre Vieira Almeida with a 21% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Marítimo has a 32% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Rio Ave is Abdul-Aziz Yakubu with a 66% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Rio Ave has a 77% chance to win.

Marítimo

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Bruno Alexandre Vieira Almeida 1.71 0.87 0.23 20.66%
Jesus Andres Ramirez Diaz 1.2 0.63 0.16 14.94%
André Filipe Cunha Vidigal 1.38 0.36 0.12 11.6%
Cláudio Winck Neto 0.8 0.28 0.12 11.42%
Matheus de Mello Costa 0.5 0.35 0.11 10.76%
Leo Andrade 0.39 0.13 0.07 6.84%
Rest of Team 0.86 0.13 0.13 --
Team Total 6.85 2.75 0.85 --

PLAYERS

Rio Ave

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Abdul-Aziz Yakubu 2.14 1.62 1.07 66.1%
Gonçalo Rosa Gonçalves Pereira Rodrigues 1.42 0.55 0.37 30.8%
João Pedro Loureiro da Costa 0.81 0.67 0.22 19.4%
Paulo Vitor Fernandes Pereira 1.86 0.22 0.07 7.04%
Miguel Baeza 0.81 0.2 0.07 6.64%
Josue Sa 0.26 0.17 0.06 5.98%
Rest of Team 1.94 0.27 0.27 --
Team Total 9.24 3.72 1.95 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Marítimo
  • Rio Ave
  • Marítimo
  • Rio Ave
Marítimo Trends Rio Ave Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-9-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-5-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-5-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-2-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 13 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 13 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 13 games 23.1% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 13 games 15.4%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-8-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-4-3
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 9-14-11 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-7-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 34 games 14.7% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 34 games 14.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 7-6 Over-Under O-U: 7-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 13 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 13 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 13 games 53.8% Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 13 games 46.2%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 13 games 46.2% Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 13 games 53.8%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio