MLS

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
45.1%
23.2%
31.7%
Game Projection
  • Sporting KC
    1.15
  • Colorado Rapids
    0.74
Big Win
  • Sporting KC
    N/A
  • Colorado Rapids
    N/A
Close Win
  • Sporting KC
    N/A
  • Colorado Rapids
    N/A

Game Prediction

MLS: Sporting KC @ Colorado Rapids 03/18/2019
There is a 31.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sporting KC, at 45.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Colorado Rapids who have just a 23.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Sporting KC 1.1 to Colorado Rapids 0.7. In simulation wins, Colorado Rapids upsets Sporting KC by averaging 11.3 shots and 4.2 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Sporting KC

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Gerso Fernandes 1.96 0.77 0.36 30.04%
Johnny Russell 1.36 0.49 0.23 20.68%
Ikenna Martin Opara 0.58 0.16 0.11 10.4%
Róger Espinoza Ramírez 1.64 0.36 0.11 10.18%
Graham Zusi 1.46 0.34 0.1 9.7%
Kelyn Rowe 1.56 0.37 0.1 9.54%
Rest of Team 2.92 0.51 0.51 --
Team Total 11.47 2.99 1.15 --

PLAYERS

Colorado Rapids

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kaiansu Kei Kamara 2.44 1.03 0.24 20.96%
Kevin Doyle 1.83 0.64 0.15 13.62%
Kellyn Acosta 1.9 0.62 0.12 11.36%
Sam Nicholson 1.2 0.3 0.06 6.14%
Kofi Opare 1.1 0.22 0.05 5.2%
Tommy Smith 0.44 0.11 0.03 2.96%
Rest of Team 1.44 0.34 0.34 --
Team Total 10.35 3.25 0.74 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Sporting KC
  • Colorado Rapids
  • Sporting KC
  • Colorado Rapids
Sporting KC Trends Colorado Rapids Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-1-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-1-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-1-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 3 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 3 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 3 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 3 games 33.3%
When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-1 When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-1 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 58-44-41 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 42-61-35
Road Last Season W-L-D: 17-34-22 Home Last Season W-L-D: 31-21-18
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 29 of 143 games 20.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 138 games 7.2%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 143 games 11.2% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 27 of 138 games 19.6%
Over-Under O-U: 1-2 Over-Under O-U: 2-2
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 3 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 3 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 3 games 33.3% Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 3 games 33.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 3 games 66.7% Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 3 games 66.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 143 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 138 games 0.0%