Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
13.3%
65.3%
21.4%
Game Projection
  • Santos Laguna
    0.93
  • Monterrey
    2.22
Big Win
  • Santos Laguna
    N/A
  • Monterrey
    N/A
Close Win
  • Santos Laguna
    N/A
  • Monterrey
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Santos Laguna @ Monterrey 15/04/2019
There is a 21.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Monterrey, at 65.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Santos Laguna who have a 13.3% chance. In simulation wins, Santos Laguna upsets Monterrey by averaging 10.5 shots and 4.3 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Monterrey 2.2 to Santos Laguna 0.9.

Santos Laguna

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Julio César Furch 1.95 0.9 0.4 32.1%
Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo 1.85 0.88 0.26 22.84%
Brian Avelino Lozano Aparicio 2.13 0.54 0.11 10.76%
Osvaldo David Martínez Arce 1.56 0.33 0.07 6.9%
Gerardo Alcoba Rebollo 0.81 0.15 0.03 2.92%
Carlos Emilio Orrantía Treviño 0.27 0.13 0.02 2.26%
Rest of Team 0.82 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 9.38 3.13 0.93 --

PLAYERS

Monterrey

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Dorlan Mauricio Pabón Ríos 5.41 1.73 0.43 35.3%
Avilés Hurtado Herrera 2.23 0.84 0.42 34.14%
Rodolfo Gilbert Pizarro Thomas 3.3 1.29 0.36 30.32%
Arturo Alfonso González González 1.71 0.83 0.3 25.62%
Jesús Daniel Gallardo Vasconcelos 2.34 1.03 0.27 23.26%
Jhon Stefan Medina Ramírez 0.68 0.3 0.13 12.4%
Rest of Team 3.13 1.12 1.12 --
Team Total 18.8 7.14 2.22 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio