Liga MX

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
11.9%
67.3%
20.8%
Game Projection
  • Veracruz
    0.76
  • Leon
    2.08
Big Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Leon
    N/A
Close Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Leon
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Veracruz @ Leon 18/03/2019
There is a 20.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leon, at 67.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Veracruz who have a 11.9% chance. In simulation wins, Veracruz upsets Leon by averaging 8.1 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leon 2.1 to Veracruz 0.8.

Veracruz

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristian Matías Menéndez 1.64 0.58 0.39 32.7%
Adrián Nicolás Luna Retamar 1.92 0.56 0.17 15.32%
Carlos Esquivel Silva 0.95 0.21 0.06 6.04%
Luis Miguel Noriega Orozco 0.66 0.15 0.05 4.58%
Luis Antonio Martínez Jiménez 0.42 0.09 0.02 2.36%
Édgar Bismarck Estuardo Andrade Rentería 0.68 0.08 0.02 2.28%
Rest of Team 0.8 0.15 0.15 --
Team Total 7.07 1.83 0.76 --

PLAYERS

Leon

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mauro Boselli 4.01 1.72 1.04 65.04%
Luis Arturo Montes Jiménez 4.62 1.52 0.44 35.38%
Hernán Darío Burbano 1.64 0.36 0.25 21.8%
Pedro Jesús Aquino Sánchez 1.5 0.3 0.1 9.82%
Fernando Navarro Morán 1.14 0.3 0.09 8.7%
Juan Ignacio González Ibarra 0.71 0.15 0.05 4.42%
Rest of Team 1.93 0.39 0.39 --
Team Total 15.54 4.74 2.08 --

PLAYERS