Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
14.2%
64.3%
21.5%
Game Projection
  • Atlas
    0.96
  • Toluca
    2.22
Big Win
  • Atlas
    N/A
  • Toluca
    N/A
Close Win
  • Atlas
    N/A
  • Toluca
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Atlas @ Toluca 17/03/2019
There is a 21.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Toluca, at 64.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Atlas who have a 14.2% chance. In simulation wins, Atlas upsets Toluca by averaging 11.0 shots and 4.1 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Toluca 2.2 to Atlas 1.0.

Atlas

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Octavio Rivero 2.65 0.88 0.26 22.56%
Andrés Felipe Andrade Torres 1.84 0.54 0.18 16.48%
Fidel Francisco Martínez Tenorio 1.07 0.36 0.11 10.2%
Omar Gonzalez 0.44 0.15 0.11 10.06%
Ricardo Gabriel Álvarez 1.2 0.34 0.1 9.86%
Clifford Aboagye 0.8 0.25 0.08 7.48%
Rest of Team 1.9 0.4 0.4 --
Team Total 9.9 2.91 0.96 --

PLAYERS

Toluca

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rubens Omar Óscar Sambueza 4.32 1.6 0.81 56%
Pablo Cesar Barrientos 2.65 1.06 0.33 28.26%
William Fernando da Silva 2.65 0.55 0.32 27.42%
Rodrigo Salinas Dorantes 2.19 0.74 0.27 23.98%
Luis Angel Mendoza Escamilla 1.87 0.51 0.16 15.04%
Antonio Ríos Martínez 1.71 0.42 0.14 13.2%
Rest of Team 2.43 0.54 0.54 --
Team Total 17.82 5.42 2.22 --

PLAYERS