Liga MX

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
49.3%
18.3%
32.4%
Game Projection
  • Monterrey
    1.23
  • Tijuana
    0.64
Big Win
  • Monterrey
    N/A
  • Tijuana
    N/A
Close Win
  • Monterrey
    N/A
  • Tijuana
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Monterrey @ Tijuana 17/03/2019
There is a 32.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Monterrey, at 49.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Tijuana who have just a 18.3% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Monterrey 1.2 to Tijuana 0.6. In simulation wins, Tijuana upsets Monterrey by averaging 10.4 shots and 3.8 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Monterrey

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Dorlan Mauricio Pabón Ríos 2.95 0.83 0.24 21.62%
Avilés Hurtado Herrera 1.22 0.41 0.23 20.6%
Rodolfo Gilbert Pizarro Thomas 1.81 0.66 0.2 18.02%
Arturo Alfonso González González 0.97 0.44 0.17 15.68%
Jesús Daniel Gallardo Vasconcelos 1.31 0.53 0.15 14.1%
Jhon Stefan Medina Ramírez 0.36 0.15 0.07 6.82%
Rest of Team 1.67 0.54 0.54 --
Team Total 10.28 3.56 1.23 --

PLAYERS

Tijuana

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Erick Estéfano Torres Padilla 2.1 0.7 0.16 15.02%
Ignacio Rivero 2.26 0.63 0.16 14.78%
Jesús Alonso Escoboza Lugo 1.78 0.64 0.15 13.58%
Alfredo David Moreno Rojas 1.2 0.33 0.07 7.06%
Diego González 0.55 0.14 0.03 2.96%
Julián Alberto Velázquez 0.44 0.09 0.03 2.56%
Rest of Team 1.16 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 9.48 2.74 0.64 --

PLAYERS