Liga MX

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
12%
62.4%
25.6%
Game Projection
  • Queretaro
    0.61
  • Tigres UANL
    1.68
Big Win
  • Queretaro
    N/A
  • Tigres UANL
    N/A
Close Win
  • Queretaro
    N/A
  • Tigres UANL
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Queretaro @ Tigres UANL 17/03/2019
There is a 25.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tigres UANL, at 62.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Queretaro who have a 12.0% chance. In simulation wins, Queretaro upsets Tigres UANL by averaging 6.9 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Tigres UANL 1.7 to Queretaro 0.6.

Queretaro

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Camilo Da Silva Sanvezzo 2.91 0.89 0.38 31.28%
Matías Britos Cardoso 0.52 0.15 0.05 4.48%
Daniel Alberto Villalva Barrios 0.63 0.15 0.04 4.22%
Miguel Ángel Martínez 0.21 0.1 0.03 3.08%
Hiram Ricardo Mier Alanis 0.21 0.09 0.03 2.9%
George Ulises Corral Ang 0.38 0.09 0.03 2.56%
Rest of Team 0.94 0.15 0.15 --
Team Total 5.8 1.63 0.61 --

PLAYERS

Tigres UANL

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
André-Pierre Gignac 5.99 2.5 0.75 53.32%
Lucas Manuel Zelarayán 1.65 0.53 0.24 21.56%
Javier Ignacio Aquino Carmona 2.24 0.99 0.22 19.8%
Luis Alfonso Rodriguez Alanís 0.9 0.43 0.11 10.18%
Jesús Alberto Dueñas Manzo 1.01 0.46 0.1 9.8%
Rafael Carioca 0.69 0.25 0.08 7.82%
Rest of Team 2.14 0.7 0.7 --
Team Total 14.62 5.87 1.68 --

PLAYERS