League Two

Over/Under

2.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
MANS  46.3%
Side Value
MANS  10.8%
21.7%
46.3%
32%
Game Projection
  • Port Vale
    0.71
  • Mansfield Town
    1.18
Big Win
  • Port Vale
    N/A
  • Mansfield Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Port Vale
    N/A
  • Mansfield Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Port Vale @ Mansfield Town 05/28/2022
There is a 32.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Mansfield Town, at 46.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Port Vale who have a 21.7% chance. In simulation wins, Port Vale upsets Mansfield Town by averaging 4.7 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Mansfield Town 1.2 to Port Vale 0.7. The leading goal scorer for Port Vale is James Wilson with a 19% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Port Vale has a 49% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Mansfield Town is Rhys Oates with a 26% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Mansfield Town has a 73% chance to win.

Port Vale

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
James Wilson 1.16 0.65 0.21 19.34%
Ben Garrity 0.67 0.32 0.2 18.18%
David Worrall 0.44 0.22 0.08 7.52%
James Gibbons 0.36 0.18 0.07 6.44%
Tom Pett 0.22 0.11 0.04 4.28%
Nathan Smith 0.31 0.1 0.04 3.92%
Rest of Team 0.57 0.18 0.18 --
Team Total 3.73 1.75 0.71 --

PLAYERS

Mansfield Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rhys Oates 1.58 0.92 0.3 25.9%
Jordan Bowery 0.98 0.52 0.27 23.9%
Stephen McLaughlin 0.69 0.31 0.19 17.5%
Oliver Hawkins 0.93 0.45 0.18 16.72%
John-Joe O'Toole 0.31 0.13 0.09 8.46%
James Perch 0.18 0.07 0.06 5.44%
Rest of Team 0.78 0.26 0.26 --
Team Total 5.44 2.65 1.18 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio