LA Liga
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
DRAW  37.8%
Side Value
DRAW  8.1%
27%
35.2%
37.8%
Game Projection
  • Rayo Vallecano
    0.65
  • Girona
    0.78
Big Win
  • Rayo Vallecano
    N/A
  • Girona
    N/A
Close Win
  • Rayo Vallecano
    N/A
  • Girona
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Rayo Vallecano @ Girona 12/29/2022
There is a 37.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Girona, at 35.2%, are solid favorites to beat Rayo Vallecano who have a 27.0% chance. In simulation wins, Rayo Vallecano upsets Girona by averaging 5.0 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Girona 0.8 to Rayo Vallecano 0.6. The leading goal scorer for Rayo Vallecano is Radamel Falcao García Zárate with a 13% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Rayo Vallecano has a 66% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Girona is Valentin Castellanos with a 18% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Girona has a 69% chance to win.

Rayo Vallecano

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Radamel Falcao García Zárate 0.61 0.27 0.14 13.06%
Álvaro García Rivera 0.76 0.44 0.14 13.14%
Isaac Palazón Camacho 0.79 0.29 0.11 10.12%
Florian Lejeune 0.43 0.14 0.09 8.68%
Unai Lopez 0.34 0.16 0.05 4.58%
Santiago Comesaña Veiga 0.33 0.08 0.04 3.68%
Rest of Team 0.76 0.26 0.26 --
Team Total 4.02 1.64 0.65 --

PLAYERS

Girona

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Valentin Castellanos 1.32 0.66 0.2 18.38%
Aleix García Serrano 1.01 0.58 0.15 13.96%
David López Silva 0.47 0.27 0.13 12.16%
Arnau Martínez López 0.46 0.16 0.09 8.74%
Yangel Herrera 0.77 0.33 0.09 8.26%
Oriol Romeu Vidal 0.52 0.13 0.07 6.24%
Rest of Team 1.57 0.18 0.18 --
Team Total 6.13 2.31 0.78 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Rayo Vallecano
  • Girona
  • Rayo Vallecano
  • Girona
Rayo Vallecano Trends Girona Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-4-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-6-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-3-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-2-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 14 games 7.1% Win by 2 or More 0 of 14 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 14 games 14.3% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 14 games 7.1%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-2-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-18-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-12-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 38 games 13.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 9-5 Over-Under O-U: 10-4
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 14 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 14 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 14 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 8 of 14 games 57.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 14 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 14 games 42.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio