LA Liga

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
56.8%
19.6%
23.6%
Game Projection
  • Sevilla
    2.09
  • Granada
    1.19
Big Win
  • Sevilla
    N/A
  • Granada
    N/A
Close Win
  • Sevilla
    N/A
  • Granada
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Sevilla @ Granada 08/23/2019
There is a 23.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sevilla, at 56.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Granada who have just a 19.6% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Sevilla 2.1 to Granada 1.2. In simulation wins, Granada upsets Sevilla by averaging 11.6 shots and 5.2 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

Sevilla

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luuk De Jong 4.45 2.02 1.04 65.1%
Lucas Ariel Ocampos 1.76 0.67 0.22 19.82%
Manuel Agudo Durán 1.26 0.37 0.21 19.3%
Joan Jordán Moreno 1.48 0.45 0.15 13.52%
Jesús Navas González 1.06 0.46 0.15 13.68%
Fernando Francisco Reges 0.72 0.38 0.13 11.6%
Rest of Team 2.41 0.56 0.56 --
Team Total 13.14 4.91 2.09 --

PLAYERS

Granada

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Roberto Soldado Rillo 2.2 1.27 0.35 29.6%
Ángel Montoro Sánchez 1.28 0.43 0.18 16%
Gustavo Adrián Ramos Vásquez 1.55 0.59 0.18 16.04%
Álvaro Vadillo Cifuentes 1.59 0.49 0.13 12.3%
Sergio Fernando Peña Flores 1.21 0.37 0.1 9.52%
Bernardo Víctor Cruz Torres 0.37 0.37 0.1 9.2%
Rest of Team 2.22 0.52 0.52 --
Team Total 10.43 4.04 1.19 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Sevilla
  • Granada
  • Sevilla
  • Granada
Sevilla Trends Granada Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 1 games 100.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 17-13-8 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-9-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 38 games 28.9% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 1-1 Over-Under O-U: 1-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-0
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 1 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 0 of 1 games 0.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 1 games 100.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 1 games 100.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio