LA Liga

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
58.6%
17.1%
24.3%
Game Projection
  • Valencia
    1.7
  • Real Valladolid
    0.78
Big Win
  • Valencia
    N/A
  • Real Valladolid
    N/A
Close Win
  • Valencia
    N/A
  • Real Valladolid
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Valencia @ Real Valladolid 18/05/2019
There is a 24.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Valencia, at 58.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Real Valladolid who have just a 17.1% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Valencia 1.7 to Real Valladolid 0.8. In simulation wins, Real Valladolid upsets Valencia by averaging 8.8 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.

Valencia

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rodrigo Moreno Machado 4.09 1.81 0.42 34.02%
Santiago Mina Lorenzo 2.07 1.07 0.4 32.94%
Daniel Parejo Muñoz 1.66 0.77 0.24 20.92%
Gonçalo Guedes 2.37 0.94 0.22 19.84%
Carlos Soler Barragán 1.9 0.56 0.12 11.5%
Daniel Wass 2.08 0.43 0.1 9.62%
Rest of Team 2.28 0.65 0.65 --
Team Total 16.45 6.23 1.7 --

PLAYERS

Real Valladolid

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Enes Unal 2.09 0.85 0.26 23.02%
Leo Suarez 0.93 0.29 0.16 15.2%
Antonio Jesús Regal Angulo 0.45 0.18 0.1 9.72%
Rubén Alcaraz Jiménez 2.08 0.35 0.1 9.54%
José Ignacio Martínez García 0.56 0.15 0.07 6.9%
Javier Moyano Lujano 0.37 0.19 0.05 4.6%
Rest of Team 1.2 0.13 0.13 --
Team Total 7.67 2.13 0.78 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio