LA Liga

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
46%
25%
29%
Game Projection
  • Leganes
    1.42
  • Huesca
    1.01
Big Win
  • Leganes
    N/A
  • Huesca
    N/A
Close Win
  • Leganes
    N/A
  • Huesca
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Leganes @ Huesca 18/05/2019
There is a 29.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leganes, at 46.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Huesca who have just a 25.0% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Leganes 1.4 to Huesca 1.0. In simulation wins, Huesca upsets Leganes by averaging 8.4 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Leganes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Guido Marcelo Carrillo 2.04 0.89 0.53 40.78%
Nabil El Zhar 1.46 0.5 0.23 20.26%
Michael Nicolás Santos Rosadilla 1.09 0.34 0.11 10.36%
Gerard Gumbau Garriga 0.96 0.32 0.11 9.98%
Unai Bustinza Martínez 0.5 0.32 0.1 9.74%
Jonathan Cristian Silva 0.73 0.25 0.1 9.5%
Rest of Team 2.55 0.65 0.65 --
Team Total 9.32 3.27 1.42 --

PLAYERS

Huesca

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Alejandro Gallar Falguera 1.28 0.59 0.26 23.1%
Xabier Etxeita Gorritxategi 0.97 0.35 0.23 20.42%
Moisés Gómez Bordonado 0.85 0.31 0.09 8.86%
Jorge Pulido Mayoral 0.47 0.24 0.09 8.44%
Gonzalo Julián Melero Manzanares 0.68 0.12 0.08 7.96%
Juan Camilo Hernández Suárez 0.91 0.26 0.08 7.42%
Rest of Team 2.09 0.53 0.53 --
Team Total 7.24 2.41 1.01 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio