LA Liga

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
19%
57%
24%
Game Projection
  • Villarreal
    0.89
  • Getafe
    1.76
Big Win
  • Villarreal
    N/A
  • Getafe
    N/A
Close Win
  • Villarreal
    N/A
  • Getafe
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Villarreal @ Getafe 18/05/2019
There is a 24.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Getafe, at 57.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Villarreal who have a 19.0% chance. In simulation wins, Villarreal upsets Getafe by averaging 8.9 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Getafe 1.8 to Villarreal 0.9.

Villarreal

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Carlos Arturo Bacca Ahumada 1.23 0.56 0.29 25.14%
Gerard Moreno Balaguero 1.81 0.77 0.25 22.42%
Pablo Fornals Malla 1.23 0.36 0.11 10.26%
Mario Gaspar Pérez Martínez 0.61 0.19 0.07 6.36%
José Ramiro Funes Mori 0.74 0.12 0.06 6.34%
Manuel Trigueros Muñoz 0.57 0.1 0.03 3.02%
Rest of Team 1.66 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 7.86 2.31 0.89 --

PLAYERS

Getafe

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ángel Luis Rodríguez Díaz 3.16 1.36 0.58 43.08%
Jaime Mata Arnaiz 2 0.99 0.48 37.78%
Amath Ndiaye Diedhiou 1.7 0.72 0.22 19.44%
Nemanja Maksimovic 1.54 0.58 0.17 15.74%
Francisco Portillo Soler 0.59 0.28 0.09 8.28%
Mauro Wilney Arambarri Rosa 0.98 0.27 0.08 7.8%
Rest of Team 2.45 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 12.43 4.61 1.76 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio