LA Liga

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
29.1%
40.3%
30.6%
Game Projection
  • Real Sociedad
    0.95
  • Espanyol
    1.15
Big Win
  • Real Sociedad
    N/A
  • Espanyol
    N/A
Close Win
  • Real Sociedad
    N/A
  • Espanyol
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Real Sociedad @ Espanyol 18/05/2019
There is a 30.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Espanyol, at 40.3%, are solid favorites to beat Real Sociedad who have a 29.1% chance. In simulation wins, Real Sociedad upsets Espanyol by averaging 7.4 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Espanyol 1.1 to Real Sociedad 0.9.

Real Sociedad

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mikel Oiarzabal Ugarte 1.31 0.67 0.3 25.36%
Willian José da Silva 1.51 0.65 0.28 24.24%
Asier Illarramendi Andonegi 0.76 0.2 0.1 9.54%
Aritz Elustondo Irribaria 0.33 0.19 0.09 8.46%
David Zurutuza Veillet 0.38 0.1 0.06 5.72%
Mikel Merino Zazón 0.57 0.13 0.06 5.7%
Rest of Team 1.53 0.26 0.26 --
Team Total 6.38 2.2 0.95 --

PLAYERS

Espanyol

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Leonardo Carrilho Baptistão 1.87 0.83 0.25 22.1%
Sergio García De La Fuente 1.7 0.71 0.21 19.6%
Sergi Darder Moll 1.51 0.46 0.14 12.9%
Marc Roca 0.95 0.46 0.13 12.1%
Mario Hermoso Canseco 0.84 0.4 0.13 12.2%
Pablo Daniel Piatti 0.87 0.38 0.11 10.58%
Rest of Team 1.62 0.57 0.57 --
Team Total 9.35 3.81 1.15 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio