LA Liga
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
30.8%
36.1%
33.1%
Game Projection
  • Eibar
    0.99
  • Huesca
    1.06
Big Win
  • Eibar
    N/A
  • Huesca
    N/A
Close Win
  • Eibar
    N/A
  • Huesca
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Eibar @ Huesca 04/23/2019
There is a 33.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Huesca, at 36.1%, are solid favorites to beat Eibar who have a 30.8% chance. In simulation wins, Eibar upsets Huesca by averaging 10.5 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Huesca 1.1 to Eibar 1.0.

Eibar

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Joan Jordán Moreno 1.69 0.62 0.22 19.92%
Fabián Ariel Orellana Valenzuela 2.3 0.67 0.21 19.12%
Pablo Ezequiel De Blasis 0.98 0.48 0.16 14.64%
Anaitz Arbilla Zabala 0.82 0.13 0.1 9.7%
Marc Cardona Rovira 1.09 0.27 0.1 9.18%
Pere Milla Peña 1.13 0.2 0.07 6.54%
Rest of Team 1.56 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 9.57 2.7 0.99 --

PLAYERS

Huesca

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Alejandro Gallar Falguera 1.19 0.55 0.27 23.96%
Xabier Etxeita Gorritxategi 0.9 0.33 0.23 20.7%
Moisés Gómez Bordonado 0.78 0.3 0.1 9.36%
Jorge Pulido Mayoral 0.43 0.21 0.09 9.06%
Gonzalo Julián Melero Manzanares 0.62 0.11 0.09 8.6%
Juan Camilo Hernández Suárez 0.86 0.24 0.09 8.16%
Rest of Team 1.94 0.48 0.48 --
Team Total 6.72 2.23 1.06 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Eibar
  • Huesca
  • Eibar
  • Huesca
Eibar Trends Huesca Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-11-13 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-17-10
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-7-8 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-7-6
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 32 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 31 games 3.2%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 32 games 12.5% Lose by 2 or More 6 of 31 games 19.4%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-8-8 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-15-7
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-6-7 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-5-3
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-29-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 11-16-11 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 76 games 18.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 76 games 21.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 14-12 Over-Under O-U: 16-11
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 32 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 31 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 32 games 53.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 31 games 54.8%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 32 games 46.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 14 of 31 games 45.2%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio