LA Liga

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
29.5%
43.5%
27%
Game Projection
  • Athletic Club
    1.14
  • Girona
    1.51
Big Win
  • Athletic Club
    N/A
  • Girona
    N/A
Close Win
  • Athletic Club
    N/A
  • Girona
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Athletic Club @ Girona 29/03/2019
There is a 27.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Girona, at 43.5%, are solid favorites to beat Athletic Club who have a 29.5% chance. In simulation wins, Athletic Club upsets Girona by averaging 11.0 shots and 4.6 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Girona 1.5 to Athletic Club 1.1.

Athletic Club

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Iker Muniain Goñi 1 0.57 0.3 26.54%
Iñaki Williams Dannis 2.69 0.77 0.24 21.92%
Aritz Aduriz Zubeldia 1.77 0.88 0.18 16.76%
Peru Nolaskoain 0.57 0.32 0.13 12.52%
Markel Susaeta Laskurain 1.05 0.41 0.09 9.02%
Yuri Berchiche Izeta 1.07 0.32 0.09 8.44%
Rest of Team 1.87 0.36 0.36 --
Team Total 10.04 3.63 1.14 --

PLAYERS

Girona

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristhian Ricardo Stuani Curbelo 1.78 0.95 0.73 51.04%
Cristian Portugués Manzanera 0.99 0.46 0.24 21.2%
Pedro Alcalá Guirado 0.54 0.14 0.11 10.24%
Borja García Freire 1.01 0.31 0.1 9.24%
Alejandro Granell Nogué 1.12 0.29 0.09 8.86%
Francesc Aday Benítez Caraballo 0.74 0.24 0.08 7.46%
Rest of Team 1.9 0.47 0.47 --
Team Total 8.08 2.86 1.51 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio