Ligue1

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
30%
38.3%
31.7%
Game Projection
  • Lille
    0.91
  • Rennes
    1.07
Big Win
  • Lille
    N/A
  • Rennes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Lille
    N/A
  • Rennes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Lille @ Rennes 09/22/2019
There is a 31.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Rennes, at 38.3%, are solid favorites to beat Lille who have a 30.0% chance. In simulation wins, Lille upsets Rennes by averaging 8.6 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Rennes 1.1 to Lille 0.9.

Lille

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathan Bamba 1.78 0.85 0.29 24.76%
Victor James Osimhen 0.94 0.43 0.25 22.04%
Luiz de Araujo Guimarães Neto 0.88 0.23 0.1 9.32%
Nanitamo Jonathan Ikone 1.32 0.29 0.07 7.02%
Benjamin André 0.8 0.21 0.06 6.22%
José Miguel da Rocha Fonte 0.66 0.23 0.05 5.26%
Rest of Team 1.24 0.29 0.29 --
Team Total 7.63 2.53 0.91 --

PLAYERS

Rennes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
M'Baye Babacar Niang 1.97 0.91 0.4 33.26%
Flavien Tait 2.1 0.94 0.23 20.34%
Benjamin Bourigeaud 1.09 0.4 0.14 12.54%
Jérémy Morel 0.61 0.13 0.07 7.26%
Raphael Dias Belloli 0.88 0.24 0.06 5.98%
Romain Del Castillo 0.67 0.21 0.05 4.74%
Rest of Team 2.06 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 9.38 3.34 1.07 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Lille
  • Rennes
  • Lille
  • Rennes
Lille Trends Rennes Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-2-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-1-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-1-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 5 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 5 games 20.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 5 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 5 games 0.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 3-2-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-1-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-2-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-7-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-12-13
Road Last Season W-L-D: 9-5-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-4-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 38 games 26.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 38 games 5.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 38 games 18.4%
Over-Under O-U: 4-1 Over-Under O-U: 1-2
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 5 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 5 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 5 games 60.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 5 games 40.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 5 games 40.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 5 games 60.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio