Ligue1

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
40.7%
32%
27.3%
Game Projection
  • Olympique Marseille
    1.7
  • Toulouse
    1.47
Big Win
  • Olympique Marseille
    N/A
  • Toulouse
    N/A
Close Win
  • Olympique Marseille
    N/A
  • Toulouse
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Olympique Marseille @ Toulouse 18/05/2019
There is a 27.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Marseille, at 40.7%, are solid favorites to beat Toulouse who have a 32.0% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Marseille 1.7 to Toulouse 1.5. In simulation wins, Toulouse upsets Olympique Marseille by averaging 11.6 shots and 4.8 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

Olympique Marseille

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mario Barwuah Balotelli 4 1.41 0.42 34.84%
Morgan Sanson 1.69 0.62 0.31 27.1%
Valère Germain 1.76 0.79 0.3 26.42%
Dimitri Payet 1.92 0.78 0.29 25.36%
Lucas Ariel Ocampos 1.86 0.68 0.24 21.34%
Luiz Gustavo Dias 1.24 0.36 0.1 9.54%
Rest of Team 1.26 0.14 0.14 --
Team Total 13.73 4.77 1.7 --

PLAYERS

Toulouse

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Max-Alain Gradel 3.4 1.43 0.46 37.28%
Yaya Sanogo 1.61 0.83 0.28 24.44%
Issiaga Sylla 0.77 0.27 0.16 14.62%
Jimmy Durmaz 0.85 0.23 0.14 13.56%
Mathieu Dossevi 0.81 0.3 0.14 13.42%
Ibrahim Sangare 1.29 0.39 0.14 13%
Rest of Team 1.97 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 10.7 3.87 1.47 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio