Ligue1

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
37.9%
32.3%
29.8%
Game Projection
  • Rennes
    1.31
  • Strasbourg
    1.17
Big Win
  • Rennes
    N/A
  • Strasbourg
    N/A
Close Win
  • Rennes
    N/A
  • Strasbourg
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Rennes @ Strasbourg 18/05/2019
There is a 29.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Rennes, at 37.9%, are solid favorites to beat Strasbourg who have a 32.3% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Rennes 1.3 to Strasbourg 1.2. In simulation wins, Strasbourg upsets Rennes by averaging 7.9 shots and 3.3 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Rennes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ismaila Sarr 1.74 0.57 0.33 28.38%
Adrien Hunou 1.14 0.51 0.25 22%
Clément Grenier 2.03 0.8 0.22 19.9%
M'Baye Babacar Niang 1.83 0.55 0.16 14.76%
Damien Da Silva 0.57 0.19 0.12 11.18%
James Edward Lea Siliki 1.37 0.38 0.11 10.22%
Rest of Team 2.21 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 10.88 3.39 1.31 --

PLAYERS

Strasbourg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kenny Lala 0.67 0.31 0.21 18.86%
Jonas Martin 0.87 0.44 0.2 18.38%
Adrien Thomasson 1.28 0.39 0.18 16.74%
Ludovic Ajorque 1 0.21 0.16 14.94%
Pablo Martinez 0.46 0.2 0.11 10.36%
Samuel Grandsir 0.97 0.34 0.11 10.3%
Rest of Team 1.8 0.56 0.56 --
Team Total 7.06 2.44 1.17 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio