Ligue1

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
12.2%
62.5%
25.3%
Game Projection
  • Nice
    0.52
  • Saint-Etienne
    1.56
Big Win
  • Nice
    N/A
  • Saint-Etienne
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nice
    N/A
  • Saint-Etienne
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Nice @ Saint-Etienne 18/05/2019
There is a 25.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Saint-Etienne, at 62.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Nice who have a 12.2% chance. In simulation wins, Nice upsets Saint-Etienne by averaging 7.4 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Saint-Etienne 1.6 to Nice 0.5.

Nice

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Allan Saint-Maximin 1.59 0.49 0.2 17.68%
Pierre Lees Melou 1.29 0.41 0.11 10.3%
Ignatius Ganago 0.75 0.14 0.09 8.28%
Danilo Barbosa da Silva 0.49 0.17 0.05 4.62%
Adrien Tameze 0.24 0.08 0.02 2.3%
Dante Bonfim da Costa Santos 0.57 0.07 0.02 2.22%
Rest of Team 1.3 0.12 0.12 --
Team Total 6.23 1.49 0.52 --

PLAYERS

Saint-Etienne

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Wahbi Khazri 3.56 1.29 0.48 38.98%
Robert Beric 1.51 0.79 0.3 26.4%
Rémy Cabella 3.4 1.35 0.27 24.28%
Mathieu Debuchy 1.23 0.6 0.21 18.78%
Romain Hamouma 1.61 0.62 0.16 14.66%
Valentin Vada 0.62 0.21 0.08 7.78%
Rest of Team 1.61 0.23 0.23 --
Team Total 13.54 5.09 1.56 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio