Ligue1

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
14.9%
59.5%
25.6%
Game Projection
  • Nantes
    0.66
  • Montpellier
    1.62
Big Win
  • Nantes
    N/A
  • Montpellier
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nantes
    N/A
  • Montpellier
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Nantes @ Montpellier 18/05/2019
There is a 25.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Montpellier, at 59.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Nantes who have a 14.9% chance. In simulation wins, Nantes upsets Montpellier by averaging 8.3 shots and 3.3 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Montpellier 1.6 to Nantes 0.7.

Nantes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Anthony Limbombe 1.13 0.53 0.13 12.58%
Abdul Majeed Waris 1.04 0.36 0.12 11.6%
Abdoulaye Touré 1.07 0.33 0.09 8.32%
Kalifa Coulibaly 0.37 0.14 0.07 6.76%
Valentin Rongier 1.11 0.24 0.06 6.24%
Samuel Moutoussamy 0.67 0.24 0.06 5.62%
Rest of Team 2.09 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 7.48 2.33 0.66 --

PLAYERS

Montpellier

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Andy Delort 1.88 0.67 0.48 37.7%
Gaëtan Laborde 1.71 0.76 0.41 33.38%
Florent Mollet 1.91 0.75 0.27 23.42%
Damien Vincent Denis Le Tallec 0.84 0.35 0.14 13.28%
Ambroise Oyongo Bitolo 0.37 0.16 0.13 11.98%
Ellyes Skhiri 0.64 0.2 0.11 10.04%
Rest of Team 1.11 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 8.46 3.11 1.62 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio