Ligue1

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
10.2%
69.3%
20.5%
Game Projection
  • Amiens SC
    0.66
  • Monaco
    2.09
Big Win
  • Amiens SC
    N/A
  • Monaco
    N/A
Close Win
  • Amiens SC
    N/A
  • Monaco
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Amiens SC @ Monaco 18/05/2019
There is a 20.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Monaco, at 69.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Amiens SC who have a 10.2% chance. In simulation wins, Amiens SC upsets Monaco by averaging 6.1 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Monaco 2.1 to Amiens SC 0.7.

Amiens SC

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sehrou Guirassy 1.58 0.62 0.33 28.18%
Eddy Gnahoré 0.46 0.37 0.12 11.2%
Alexis Blin 0.21 0.07 0.05 5.22%
Stiven Mendoza 1.4 0.16 0.05 5.1%
Thomas Monconduit 0.45 0.11 0.03 3.24%
Bakaye Dibassy 0.19 0.04 0.03 2.96%
Rest of Team 0.74 0.11 0.11 --
Team Total 5.04 1.48 0.66 --

PLAYERS

Monaco

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Radamel Falcao García Zárate 3.74 1.68 0.9 59.2%
Marcos Paulo Mesquita Lopes 2.5 1.28 0.57 43.78%
Jean Eudès Aholou 1.37 0.26 0.15 13.9%
Gelson Dany Batalha Martins 1.28 0.35 0.1 9.9%
Djibril Sidibé 1.01 0.3 0.1 9.32%
Aleksandr Golovin 1.33 0.28 0.08 7.9%
Rest of Team 2.11 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 13.34 4.65 2.09 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio