Ligue1

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
5.6%
78.1%
16.3%
Game Projection
  • Caen
    0.52
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    2.35
Big Win
  • Caen
    N/A
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A
Close Win
  • Caen
    N/A
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Caen @ Olympique Lyonnais 18/05/2019
There is a 16.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Lyonnais, at 78.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Caen who have a 5.6% chance. In simulation wins, Caen upsets Olympique Lyonnais by averaging 5.6 shots and 2.5 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Lyonnais 2.3 to Caen 0.5.

Caen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Enzo Crivelli 0.58 0.23 0.15 14.3%
Saîf-Eddine Khaoui 1.14 0.47 0.14 13.3%
Fayçal Fajr 0.66 0.24 0.08 7.32%
Rodrigue Casimir Ninga 0.84 0.2 0.06 5.44%
Jessy Deminguet 0.3 0.19 0.05 5.22%
Younn Zahary 0.3 0.06 0.02 1.92%
Rest of Team 1.03 0.06 0.06 --
Team Total 4.86 1.45 0.52 --

PLAYERS

Olympique Lyonnais

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Memphis Depay 3.3 1.48 0.52 40.96%
Nabil Fekir 3.96 1.84 0.5 39.02%
Bertrand Traoré 2.77 0.96 0.42 34.98%
Houssem Aouar 2.48 0.95 0.39 32.22%
Martin Terrier 1.86 0.55 0.18 16.76%
Léo Dubois 1.23 0.27 0.09 8.26%
Rest of Team 2.95 0.79 0.79 --
Team Total 18.55 6.83 2.35 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio