Ligue1

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
4.5%
83.7%
11.8%
Game Projection
  • Angers
    0.53
  • Lille
    2.78
Big Win
  • Angers
    N/A
  • Lille
    N/A
Close Win
  • Angers
    N/A
  • Lille
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Angers @ Lille 18/05/2019
There is a 11.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Lille, at 83.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Angers who have a 4.5% chance. In simulation wins, Angers upsets Lille by averaging 6.3 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Lille 2.8 to Angers 0.5.

Angers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Stéphane Bahoken 1.02 0.48 0.16 15.52%
Flavien Tait 1.14 0.49 0.11 10.38%
Ismaël Traoré 0.29 0.14 0.07 7.08%
Mateo Pavlovic 0.41 0.14 0.05 4.6%
Jeff Reine-Adelaide 0.45 0.18 0.05 4.64%
Angelo Fulgini 0.59 0.14 0.03 3.38%
Rest of Team 1.2 0.16 0.16 --
Team Total 5.08 1.74 0.53 --

PLAYERS

Lille

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Nicolas Pepe 5.03 2.39 1.15 68.76%
Jonathan Bamba 3.2 1.41 0.69 50.3%
Loïc Rémy 2.53 1.19 0.4 33.08%
Nanitamo Jonathan Ikone 2.29 0.79 0.24 20.76%
José Miguel da Rocha Fonte 1.9 0.7 0.21 19.06%
Youssouf Koné 0.7 0.09 0.03 2.92%
Rest of Team 1.3 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 16.96 6.75 2.78 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio