Ligue1

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
42.6%
30.6%
26.8%
Game Projection
  • Nîmes
    1.51
  • Guingamp
    1.23
Big Win
  • Nîmes
    N/A
  • Guingamp
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nîmes
    N/A
  • Guingamp
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Nîmes @ Guingamp 18/05/2019
There is a 26.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Nîmes, at 42.6%, are solid favorites to beat Guingamp who have a 30.6% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Nîmes 1.5 to Guingamp 1.2. In simulation wins, Guingamp upsets Nîmes by averaging 11.3 shots and 5.0 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

Nîmes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Denis Bouanga 2.57 0.73 0.44 35.84%
Antonin Bobichon 1.16 0.34 0.21 19.1%
Téji Savanier 2.18 0.55 0.2 17.98%
Baptiste Guillaume 0.83 0.52 0.19 16.96%
Renaud Ripart 1.91 0.36 0.13 11.48%
Sada Thioub 0.83 0.34 0.12 11.78%
Rest of Team 1.34 0.5 0.5 --
Team Total 10.83 3.33 1.51 --

PLAYERS

Guingamp

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Marcus Thuram 2.88 1.39 0.49 38.34%
Yeni Atito N'Gbakoto 1.74 0.65 0.18 17.2%
Marcus Coco 1.06 0.41 0.14 13.3%
Mehdi Merghem 1.31 0.4 0.11 10.86%
Pedro Miguel Braga Rebocho 0.57 0.34 0.09 8.66%
Papiss Mison Djilobodji 0.89 0.28 0.08 7.92%
Rest of Team 1.76 0.45 0.45 --
Team Total 10.21 3.93 1.23 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio