Ligue1

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
50.4%
24.6%
25%
Game Projection
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    1.97
  • Bordeaux
    1.35
Big Win
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A
  • Bordeaux
    N/A
Close Win
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A
  • Bordeaux
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Olympique Lyonnais @ Bordeaux 26/04/2019
There is a 25.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Lyonnais, at 50.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Bordeaux who have just a 24.6% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Lyonnais 2.0 to Bordeaux 1.4. In simulation wins, Bordeaux upsets Olympique Lyonnais by averaging 11.7 shots and 4.4 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

Olympique Lyonnais

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Memphis Depay 2.63 1.16 0.49 38.64%
Nabil Fekir 3.17 1.44 0.49 38.5%
Houssem Aouar 2 0.75 0.37 31.02%
Martin Terrier 1.52 0.43 0.17 16.12%
Gnaly Maxwell Cornet 0.99 0.38 0.17 15.98%
Léo Dubois 0.99 0.21 0.08 7.28%
Rest of Team 1.72 0.47 0.47 --
Team Total 13.01 4.84 1.97 --

PLAYERS

Bordeaux

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
François Kamano 3.02 1.16 0.52 40.8%
Jimmy Briand 2.02 0.82 0.39 32.34%
Nicolas de Preville 1.95 0.57 0.22 19.66%
Pablo Nascimento Castro 0.75 0.2 0.07 7.02%
Youssouf Sabaly 0.42 0.16 0.05 4.5%
Jules Koundé 0.56 0.06 0.04 3.74%
Rest of Team 1.69 0.24 0.24 --
Team Total 10.41 3.2 1.35 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio