Eredivisie
Totals

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
TWEN  76%
Side Value
TWEN  17.1%
6.5%
76%
17.5%
Game Projection
  • Emmen
    0.45
  • Twente
    2.08
Big Win
  • Emmen
    N/A
  • Twente
    N/A
Close Win
  • Emmen
    N/A
  • Twente
    N/A

Game Prediction

EREDIVISIE: Emmen @ Twente 01/06/2023
There is a 17.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Twente, at 76.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Emmen who have a 6.2% chance. In simulation wins, Emmen upsets Twente by averaging 4.7 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Twente 2.1 to Emmen 0.5. The leading goal scorer for Emmen is Ole ter Haar Romeny with a 11% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Emmen has a 21% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Twente is Ricky van Wolfswinkel with a 51% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Twente has a 90% chance to win.

Emmen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ole ter Haar Romeny 0.59 0.31 0.11 10.74%
Mark Diemers 0.93 0.49 0.1 9.94%
Richairo Zivkovic 0.51 0.2 0.07 6.72%
Jari Vlak 0.32 0.24 0.05 5.12%
Rui Jorge Monteiro Mendes 0.47 0.15 0.03 3.36%
Jeroen Veldmate 0.21 0.04 0.02 1.98%
Rest of Team 0.63 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 3.66 1.63 0.45 --

PLAYERS

Twente

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ricky van Wolfswinkel 2.06 1.28 0.72 51.54%
Virgil Misidjan 1.18 0.79 0.38 31.44%
Joshua Brenet 1.32 0.69 0.34 29.36%
Michel Vlap 1.73 0.52 0.16 14.76%
Gijs Smal 0.8 0.39 0.13 12.12%
Ramiz Larbi Zerrouki 1.05 0.42 0.13 11.84%
Rest of Team 2.3 0.69 0.69 --
Team Total 10.44 4.79 2.08 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Emmen
  • Twente
  • Emmen
  • Twente
Emmen Trends Twente Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-7-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-3-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-6-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-0-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 14 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 14 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 5 of 14 games 35.7% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 14 games 7.1%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-6-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-1-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 20-6-8
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 10-2-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 34 games 23.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 34 games 8.8%
Over-Under O-U: 12-6 Over-Under O-U: 8-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 14 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 14 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 8 of 14 games 57.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 14 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 14 games 42.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 14 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio