EPL
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
MANU  56.1%

Side Value
DRAW  3.1%

16.8%
56.1%
27.1%
Game Projection
  • Watford
    0.73
  • Manchester United
    1.54
Big Win
  • Watford
    N/A
  • Manchester United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Watford
    N/A
  • Manchester United
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Watford @ Manchester United 02/23/2020
There is a 27.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester United, at 56.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Watford who have a 16.8% chance. In simulation wins, Watford upsets Manchester United by averaging 7.8 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester United 1.5 to Watford 0.7.

Watford

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Troy Deeney 1.3 0.59 0.23 20.7%
Gerard Deulofeu Lázaro 1.42 0.46 0.14 12.88%
Abdoulaye Doucouré 1.14 0.24 0.11 10.06%
Roberto Maximiliano Pereyra 0.78 0.25 0.11 10.18%
Will Hughes 0.63 0.09 0.04 3.74%
Craig Dawson 0.43 0.13 0.04 3.6%
Rest of Team 0.99 0.14 0.14 --
Team Total 6.7 1.91 0.73 --

PLAYERS

Manchester United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Anthony Martial 2.43 1.3 0.58 44.44%
Daniel James 2.92 1.09 0.33 27.82%
Mason Greenwood 0.97 0.55 0.24 21.74%
Harry Maguire 0.99 0.39 0.11 10.96%
Frederico Rodrigue Santos 1.62 0.38 0.11 10.14%
Luke Shaw 0.61 0.24 0.07 6.58%
Rest of Team 1.46 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 11 4.26 1.54 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Watford
  • Manchester United
  • Watford
  • Manchester United
Watford Trends Manchester United Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-12-9 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-8-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-7-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-2-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 26 games 7.7% Win by 2 or More 3 of 26 games 11.5%
Lose by 2 or More 7 of 26 games 26.9% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 26 games 19.2%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-8-6 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-1-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-6-4 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 14-16-8 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-10-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 6-8-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 10-3-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 38 games 18.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1%
Over-Under O-U: 14-12 Over-Under O-U: 11-15
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-9
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 26 games 46.2% Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 26 games 38.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 14 of 26 games 53.8% Total: 2 or Less Goals 16 of 26 games 61.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio