EPL

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
31.1%
39.8%
29.1%
Game Projection
  • Manchester United
    1.25
  • West Ham United
    1.45
Big Win
  • Manchester United
    N/A
  • West Ham United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Manchester United
    N/A
  • West Ham United
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Manchester United @ West Ham United 09/22/2019
There is a 29.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw West Ham United, at 39.8%, are solid favorites to beat Manchester United who have a 31.1% chance. In simulation wins, Manchester United upsets West Ham United by averaging 13.3 shots and 5.1 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is West Ham United 1.5 to Manchester United 1.3.

Manchester United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Marcus Rashford 3.3 1.32 0.44 36.1%
Daniel James 3.1 1.1 0.29 24.92%
Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira 0.79 0.44 0.12 11.64%
Harry Maguire 0.92 0.44 0.12 11.52%
Juan Manuel Mata García 0.72 0.26 0.09 8.58%
Scott McTominay 1.36 0.22 0.07 6.92%
Rest of Team 1.86 0.23 0.23 --
Team Total 12.05 4.01 1.25 --

PLAYERS

West Ham United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sébastien Haller 1.84 0.92 0.55 43%
Andriy Yarmolenko 1.13 0.38 0.23 21%
Mark Noble 0.57 0.31 0.2 17.78%
Felipe Anderson Pereira Gomes 1.48 0.56 0.18 16.6%
Pablo Fornals Malla 1.21 0.34 0.1 9.58%
Angelo Obinze Ogbonna 0.41 0.19 0.06 5.66%
Rest of Team 1.56 0.34 0.34 --
Team Total 8.22 3.03 1.45 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Manchester United
  • West Ham United
  • Manchester United
  • West Ham United
Manchester United Trends West Ham United Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-1-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-1-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-1-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 5 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 5 games 20.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 5 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 5 games 20.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 2-1-2 When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-10-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-16-7
Road Last Season W-L-D: 9-7-3 Home Last Season W-L-D: 9-6-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 38 games 26.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 38 games 21.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 38 games 26.3%
Over-Under O-U: 3-2 Over-Under O-U: 2-3
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 5 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 5 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 5 games 40.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 5 games 40.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 5 games 60.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 5 games 60.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio