EPL

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
91%
2.1%
6.9%
Game Projection
  • Manchester City
    3.55
  • Fulham
    0.49
Big Win
  • Manchester City
    N/A
  • Fulham
    N/A
Close Win
  • Manchester City
    N/A
  • Fulham
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Manchester City @ Fulham 03/30/2019
There is a 6.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester City, at 91.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Fulham who have just a 2.1% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester City 3.5 to Fulham 0.5. In simulation wins, Fulham upsets Manchester City by averaging 6.8 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.

Manchester City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo 4.74 1.66 0.96 62.7%
Raheem Shaquille Sterling 2.93 1.26 0.77 53.3%
David Josué Jiménez Silva 2.29 0.82 0.48 38.3%
Riyad Mahrez 2.31 1.04 0.45 35.9%
Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva 1.51 0.54 0.31 26.8%
Ilkay Gündogan 1.53 0.5 0.28 25.1%
Rest of Team 3.04 0.69 0.69 --
Team Total 18.37 6.52 3.55 --

PLAYERS

Fulham

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Aleksandar Mitrovic 1.84 0.67 0.25 21.96%
Calum Chambers 0.58 0.25 0.06 5.72%
Joe Bryan 0.55 0.15 0.04 4.1%
Jean Michaël Seri 0.43 0.14 0.03 2.98%
Tom Cairney 0.41 0.14 0.03 2.88%
Floyd Ayité 0.42 0.13 0.03 2.62%
Rest of Team 0.98 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 5.21 1.69 0.49 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Manchester City
  • Fulham
  • Manchester City
  • Fulham
Manchester City Trends Fulham Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 24-4-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-21-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 9-3-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-7-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 6 of 30 games 20.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 30 games 3.3% Lose by 2 or More 16 of 30 games 53.3%
When Favored W-L-D: 24-4-2 When Favored W-L-D: 4-0-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 9-3-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 4-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 51-8-11 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 48-21-28
Road Last Season W-L-D: 26-6-3 Home Last Season W-L-D: 24-8-17
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 34 of 70 games 48.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 28 of 97 games 28.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 70 games 5.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 97 games 7.2%
Over-Under O-U: 14-12 Over-Under O-U: 17-11
Road Over-Under O-U: 10-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 10-7
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 21 of 30 games 70.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 19 of 30 games 63.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 30 games 30.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 30 games 36.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 97 games 0.0%