Championship

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
28.4%
37.2%
34.4%
Game Projection
  • Sheffield Wednesday
    0.75
  • Huddersfield Town
    0.9
Big Win
  • Sheffield Wednesday
    N/A
  • Huddersfield Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Sheffield Wednesday
    N/A
  • Huddersfield Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Sheffield Wednesday @ Huddersfield Town 09/15/2019
There is a 34.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Huddersfield Town, at 37.2%, are solid favorites to beat Sheffield Wednesday who have a 28.4% chance. In simulation wins, Sheffield Wednesday upsets Huddersfield Town by averaging 7.3 shots and 3.1 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Huddersfield Town 0.9 to Sheffield Wednesday 0.8.

Sheffield Wednesday

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Steven Fletcher 1.72 0.7 0.27 23.4%
Kadeem Harris 1.04 0.45 0.17 15.96%
Adam Reach 1.22 0.32 0.1 9.34%
Barry Bannan 0.63 0.2 0.06 5.94%
Sam Hutchinson 0.34 0.21 0.06 5.68%
Moses Odubajo 0.45 0.08 0.03 2.5%
Rest of Team 1.11 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 6.5 2.16 0.75 --

PLAYERS

Huddersfield Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Karlan Ahearne-Grant 1.03 0.6 0.45 35.94%
Alex Pritchard 1.95 0.45 0.14 13.34%
Juninho Bacuna 1.1 0.36 0.1 9.74%
Tommy Elphick 0.46 0.15 0.06 6.24%
Christopher Schindler 0.37 0.12 0.04 3.76%
Jonathan Hogg 0.24 0.09 0.03 3.02%
Rest of Team 0.98 0.24 0.24 --
Team Total 6.13 2.01 0.9 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Sheffield Wednesday
  • Huddersfield Town
  • Sheffield Wednesday
  • Huddersfield Town
Sheffield Wednesday Trends Huddersfield Town Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-3-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-5-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-3-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 6 games 16.7% Win by 2 or More 0 of 6 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 6 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 6 games 16.7%
When Favored W-L-D: 2-1-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-2-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-2-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 16-14-16 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 3-28-7
Road Last Season W-L-D: 6-9-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 2-14-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 46 games 13.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 38 games 2.6%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 46 games 15.2% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 38 games 39.5%
Over-Under O-U: 4-3 Over-Under O-U: 4-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-0
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 6 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 6 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 6 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 6 games 66.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 6 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 6 games 33.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio